A luxury watch is an excellent investment, the ideal item to pass down from generation to generation and a statement piece communicating success. Thanks to the steps taken by luxury brands to ensure longevity, you know purchasing a Rolex, Patek Philippe, Omega or other luxury watch brand is a safe bet. Unfortunately, the kind of high-quality engineering that goes into the construction of luxury watches doesn’t come cheap. Thankfully, though, that doesn’t mean that your dream of owning a luxury timepiece cannot be realized. This is true even if you don’t currently have the funds available to complete such a purchase thanks to Affirm. With Affirm Financing, your timepiece is only a click away.
Steps to Take to Use Affirm Financing
Purchasing a luxury timepiece through Affirm Financing is simple. Follow the three easy steps listed below to complete the process:
- Choose Your Luxury Watch: Whether you prefer Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Omega, or other luxury brands carried by DavidSW, it does not matter. Choose the watch that best fulfills your needs and/or preferences.
- Choose Affirm Financing: When it comes time to enter your payment option, enter Affirm Financing as your option for payment at checkout. If you don’t see it as an option make sure you have entered your billing details like name and home address.
- Apply for your Affirm Loan: Then, set your monthly payment at an amount that works best for you. Remember, Affirm Financing is a flexible way to own the watch of your dreams.
Benefits of Affirm Financing
- Range of Interests Rates/ No Hidden Fees: Affirm loan interest amounts vary based upon several factors, presumably like your credit score, income level, current debts, etc. You could qualify for a loan ranging anywhere from 10% to 30% APR with simple interest. You don’t have to worry about finance charges or other “fees” being added onto your loan. With Affirm loans, the only fee you will pay is your simple interest rate. There are also no prepayment fees, service fees, late fees, or other hidden fees of any kind. This means you will know exactly what you owe from the very beginning. There are no unpleasant surprises or hidden costs you won’t see coming.
- Various Payment Plans Offered: Affirm also allows you to break out your payments over a three, six or even a 12-month span.
- Fast and Easy: You will know quickly if you qualify for a loan through Affirm. All it takes is entering a few pieces of information at checkout and you will have a real-time decision. You also don’t have to worry about your credit score being negatively affected as checking your eligibility won’t negatively impact your credit score.
More Information You Need to Know About Affirm Financing
Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank. This is a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank and is Member FDIC. Your estimated payment amount will exclude shipping fees and taxes. In some cases, a down payment might be required to substantiate a loan.
What is “Buy With Affirm”?
Affirm Financing provides a “Buy with Affirm” option, which is basically using Affirm Financing for all or part of your purchase. How it works is outlined above. To recap, simply choose it at checkout, go through the process of qualifying for a loan, select your payment option and you are good to go.
Requirements for an Affirm Account
To create an Affirm account and set up your loan and payments, the following facts must be true:
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or 19 if you reside in Alabama or are a ward of the state of Nebraska.
- You must be able to provide a valid APO/FPO/DEP or U.S. home address. In addition, at the present time, the “Buy With Affirm” option is unavailable for West Virginia and Iowa residents.
- You must be able to provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS texts.
- You must provide your full name, date of birth, email address, and the last four digits of your social security number.
Affirm Financing has made what once was merely a dream a reality by providing financing for a beautiful timepiece. Why not consider this option when you purchase your next or first luxury watch? Visit DavidSW for more information on Affirm Financing and luxury timepieces.